Low-cost premiums for Loan Protection products are easily added to your loan payment amount to provide protection for you, your family and your assets. GAP, VSC, Credit Life and Credit Disability can even earn you a discount on your loan interest rate.
- GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) Waiver – covers the difference between the loan balance and the insurance settlement in the event of a total loss or unrecovered theft. Up to $1000 of the deductible is covered. (Extensions, Skip-a-Payments, Late Fees, and Add-ons are not covered) Can be purchased up to 90 days from the date of the loan and can be added to the current loan or purchased separately.
- Vehicle Service Contract – a vehicle service contract that acts like a new car warranty; may be purchased separately or added to your loan; available on new and used vehicles, extending the protection beyond your manufacturer’s warranty. Can be purchased at any time on qualifying vehicles and can be added to the current loan or purchased separately
- Credit Life Insurance – Protects your family in the event of your death by paying off your loan. Single or joint insurance is available
- Credit Disability Insurance – Provides funds to help make your regular loan installments in the event a covered illness or injury keeps you from working. Single or joint insurance is available.
- Involuntary Unemployment Insurance – Provides funds to help make your regular loan installments in the event a covered involuntary unemployment event occurs. Only single insurance is available.